- Jeffrey Mushnick, President
- Wanda Niedbala, Office Manager
- Michael Watson, Service Manager
- Joseph Sheehan, CFO
- Jerry Guthro, Sales Manager
- Waylon Knehr, Propane Account Representative
- Dave Duquette, Lead Propane Technician
- Debbie Brovelli, Customer Service Rep
- Meghan Gilbert, Customer Service Rep
- Kirstin Kilroy, Administrative Assistant
- Maureen White, Dispatcher
- Bob Anton
- Kyle Beauchemin
- Steve Morell
- Rick Shaw
- Rob Sweetman
- Matt Watson
Full Time Drivers
- Paul Verrochi
- Johnny Lobisser
- Richie Lobisser
- Andre Silva
- Jarrod Taranto
- Kenney Demerchant
- John Foster
- Michael Lobisser
- Mark Manoogian
- Peter Merritt
- Glenn Mushnick
- Service Technicians are Massachusetts licensed for service with fuel oil burners, propane gas, and National Oil Heat Research Alliance Certified (NORA).
- CDL Licensed Drivers with Hazmat Endorsement.
- Propane Emergency First Responder Certified Staff are available.
- Service Technicians and Drivers must complete Massachusetts state required continuing education credits to keep their current licenses and to ensure safety.